Thursday, September 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday Part 2 - Animal Research Project

Good evening!
I've been so busy today that I almost forgot to post today's entry!

My students worked on a huge project this past year - an animal research project based off the animals at the National Zoo in DC.

In keeping with Project Based Learning principles, they got to pick their zoo house and animals.  We researched everything together.  They picked the facts they thought were most important.  They wrote them out.  They then created their animal however they wanted to - pastels, paint, markers, etc...

Once everything was done, we made a "museum."  The students then gave tours to their family members!  Told them about the animals and how they made their animal!  Everything looked awesome!

Check out the pictures!


















As always, thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures! :-)

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synergize: Together is Better - Nascar Style

  Created the image with two separate images found on Google. I had the pleasure of teaching summer school this summer.  I was not at my usu...