Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Stem 2017

Image result for halloween




Image from here.

Happy Halloween!

It's been awhile since I've had some Halloween fun with my students.  We stopped holding Halloween parades years ago.  Lately, all I've done is a yummy food graphing activity.  I decided this year, to do a whole day of fun Halloween STEM activities!

I found a FABULOUS resource on TPT!  After talking with my co-teacher, we put a plan in place!

First, we made pumpkin catapults!











Then, we made pumpkin candy towers!







Finally, we made spider bridges!















We also did our gummy bear graphing!  Yum!








The students also enjoyed dancing to Ghostbusters and Monster Mash!

It's been a fun day!  

Have a great time trick or treating!!!

~Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synergize: Together is Better - Nascar Style

  Created the image with two separate images found on Google. I had the pleasure of teaching summer school this summer.  I was not at my usu...