Monday, March 5, 2018

Zambonis!

Image is from here

Back in December, I had a great idea to bring in parents and have them work with the kids on creating Zambonis (ice resurfacer machines,) that we could use on a frozen baby pool that Mrs. Racosky brought in.  Due to testing, snow days, and snow delays, time got away from us, so I sent it home as an optional homework project.

Today, I let the kids share their machines.  I took pictures of them with their creations as well.


She asked me if she could some of my glue stick caps for her wheels. :-) 

Hers had marbles inside!



Check out the minion driver!

And TJ Oshie on the back! :-) 




Lego driver!


This one, we put water in and tested it out!

This was supposed to be a video, but clearly I didn't do it right. :-(



Here's a video of it working on the sidewalk where we had more room.  The kids LOVED it!

In movie related news, the students have finished writing their scripts.  Next week, we will select our script - MARCH MADNESS STYLE BABY!!! :-) 

Thanks for visiting!
~Mrs. Lynch~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synergize: Together is Better - Nascar Style

  Created the image with two separate images found on Google. I had the pleasure of teaching summer school this summer.  I was not at my usu...