Saturday, November 30, 2013

Families

We started talking all about families and how everyone's family is different!  After reading about families, (I'm sorry, but I'll have to look up the name of the book and get back to you on it,) we wrote about our families and then drew pictures of them!





I'm not sure how well you can read their writing but it started off by saying "There are many kinds of families."  Then they wrote if their family was big or small, who is in their family, where they live, and 3 activities their family does with them!  They really were adorable!!!

This family project I'm using as an intro to Thanksgiving and all the December holidays since every family does something different! :-)

Enjoy!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synergize: Together is Better - Nascar Style

  Created the image with two separate images found on Google. I had the pleasure of teaching summer school this summer.  I was not at my usu...