Saturday, November 30, 2013

NOVEMBER :-) - 50th day of school!

I LOVE November!
Boy was it a BUSY month for my first graders!!!!!

During the first week of November, we celebrated the 50th day of school!  I did some decorating! :-)










My girls were all dressed up!  (Sadly, I didn't get pics of my boys!)

Then, we did a writing craftivity inspired by Cara Carroll!




We made root beer floats too! (I was too busy helping the students make them to take pictures!!!!)  Finally, we danced around the room!  The kids had the BEST time!!!!!





My next post will feature Veteran's Day.
Thanks for reading!


Stacey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synergize: Together is Better - Nascar Style

  Created the image with two separate images found on Google. I had the pleasure of teaching summer school this summer.  I was not at my usu...